Apply to be added to the 'Find a lawyer abroad' service

Lawyers based outside the UK can apply online to be added to the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) 'Find a lawyer abroad' service.

The 'Find a lawyer abroad' service provides lists of English-speaking lawyers in specific countries to help British nationals find the legal support that best suits their needs.

To be eligible to be added to a list you need to be qualified to practise law in that country.

  • legal services and support to customers in English
  • reliable contact details, including email address
Warning You must have access to the email address you provide. You will be sent a link that you must use to complete your application.

Feedback on this service

We welcome your feedback to help us improve this service. You can also make a complaint about a lawyer listed in this service.

Contact us

You can contact us to change or remove your details, or make a complaint if you are a lawyer in this service.

Start now